Tuesday, February 22, 2011

In light of gallimaufry...

Pretzel sticks dipped in honey mustard sauce. Amazing! I can hardly stop eating them to type. Yum. That said. Dinner was of a simple nature today after the nice soup kerfuffle. Yummy TJ's Chicken and some Lemon Pepper pasta with butter, boxed Au Gratin potatoes and my streak of creativity for the night: canned corn with sundried tomatoes. At least it tasted good and filled us up!
Besides the pretzels and honey mustard, I do have another newfound favorite snack: a block of soft havarti cheese and super crisp red grapes. You have to put the cheese in your mouth first, then the grape... So rich and delectable!





Went to the Reagan Library yesterday - it was a clear day with a beautiful view. Learned a lot that I never knew about Reagan. It's somewhere that my sister would've taken my nephew, nieces and I to many years ago...with us then dressing up in character and giving a report in the following days. Good times.

Another one of my cookbooks came in the mail today - haven't had a chance to look through it yet, but I'm excited to! Tomorrow should be a fun day - Headed to Mimi's in the morning, going to take along the little guy I nanny, then across the parking lot to another Farmer's Market that I didn't even realize existed. Should be fun...

No comments: